ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘C’
CHQ: Dada Ghosh Bhawan, 2151/1, New Patel Road, New Delhi - 110008
Ref: P/1-3/CWC Dated – 06.04.2017
Notice under article 25 of the Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ is hereby given that the meeting of the Central Working Committee of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ will be held at Freedom Park, Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore (Karnataka) on 05.08.2017. The meeting of the Central Working Committee will commence by 12:00 hrs. on 05.08.2017.
The following shall be the items of Agenda of the Central Working Committee.
1. Finalisation of Agenda for the 30th All India Conference scheduled to be held from 06.08.2017 to 08.08.2017.
2. Preparation of Biennial Report on the activities of the Union for presentation in the 31st All India Conference.
3. Consideration and approval of Audited Accounts for presentation to the All India Conference.
4. Preparation of Budget estimates for next session for presentation to the All India Conference for its approval.
5. Preparation of resolutions to be placed before the All India Conference for adoption.
6. Amendments to the Constitution.
7. Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
(R. N. Parashar)
Copy to: -
1. Com. J. Ramamurthy, All India President, All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ (CHQ)
2. All Members of Central Working Committee
3. Secretary, Department of Posts, New Delhi 110001 – for information
4. Director General, Department of Posts, New Delhi 110001 – for information
5. All Chief PMsG – They are requested to grant Special Casual Leave to the members of the working committee.
(R. N. Parashar)