No. P3/BMM/SR dt. 22.09.2015
The Postmaster General,
Madurai 625 001.
Sub: Subjects for bi-monthly meeting with the PMG, SR on 29.09.2015 - Reg.
The under mentioned item of subjects are proposed to be taken up for discussions with the PMG, SR during the ensuing bi-monthly meeting. The same may kindly be entertained.
The old items pending unsettled may kindly be added with the new subjects.
1. Non granting of Child Care Leave in many Divisions at Southern Region. In most of the cases, it is either rejected or refused. It is requested to give general instructions to all the Divisional Heads to grant CCL without any partiality.
- Repairs to Bore well at Bodinayakanur HO. This is pending for long and the staff are suffering much. As per the reply given in the monthly meeting, proposal has already been sent to R.O. and not cleared till date. This may kindly be expedited.
3. Request to stop the proposal of shifting Divisional Office to the first floor of Tuticorin HPO building since the area is inadequate, cramped and lack of basic amenities. There is lack of parking space to the vehicles and there is already a proposal for widening of the road by the highways for 4 way in front of HPO . Hence this would hamper even the HPO functioning.
The under mentioned office bearers will be attending the meeting. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for granting special CL and relief to them.
1. Sri. J. Ramamurthy, Circle Secretary, AIPEU Gr TN @ D4, P&T Quarters, Teynampet,
Chennai 600 018.
2. Sri. V. Jothikumar, Regional Secretary, AIPEU GR.C ,SR at Nagal Nagar P.O., Dindigul Dn.