No. P3/BMM/SR dt. 08.04.2016
The Postmaster General,
Madurai 625 001.
Sub: Subjects for the bi-monthly meeting with the PMG, SR on 25.4.16 - Reg. ….
The under mentioned item of subjects are proposed to be taken up for discussions with the PMG, SR during the ensuing bi-monthly meeting. The same may kindly be entertained.
The old items pending unsettled may kindly be added with the new subjects.
1. Request for intervention to pass and make payment of various pending bills in various Divisions – pending for a long period . for eg. a) the telephone bills of DSM, Sivakasi has not been passed years together, despiterepeated requests made by the official. b) the conveyance allowance to the PRI(P), Dibndigul HO has not been sanctioned for long , even after his transfer from the post. c) TA bills of Sivaganga, Tuticorin and Tirunelveli Divisions are not paid for long.
2. Request to take suitable action for the periodical maintenance of staff quarters including Postmaster’s Quarters at Virudhunagar Division since many areas are in damaged condition. Bath rooms and toilets has to be renovated immediately. Many repairing works has to be undertaken in a war footing manner.
3. Request for temporary suspension of quarters at Alankulam S.O. under Kovilpatti Dn. since it is ineligible for dwelling. It was noted already in the IR of the ASP who has made the inspection . Though taken up in the monthly meeting , no action taken up by the Divisional administration for long. The incumbent SPM has to be drawn and paid with HRA till the renovation work is undertaken.
The under mentioned office bearers will be attending the meeting. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for granting special CL and relief to them.
1. Sri. J. Ramamurthy, Circle Secretary, AIPEU Gr TN @ D4, P&T Quarters, Teynampet, Chennai 600 018.
2. Sri. V. Jothikumar, Regional Secretary, AIPEU GR.C ,SR at Nagal Nagar P.O., Dindigul Dn.