No. P3/BMM/SR dt. 15.02.2016
The Postmaster General,
Madurai 625 001.
Sub: Subjects for the bi-monthly meeting with the PMG, SR on 22.2.2016 - Reg. ….
The under mentioned item of subjects are proposed to be taken up for discussions with the PMG, SR during the ensuing bi-monthly meeting. The same may kindly be entertained.
The old items pending unsettled may kindly be added with the new subjects.
1. Refusal of posting the officials who were promoted into LSG on flimsy grounds- vindictive attitude shown against one union members, to favour the other – Case of Kanniyakumari Division.
2. Requests for Allotment of Funds for clearance of TA Bills to Sivaganga dn. (MO Head, Non Plan TE Head, Plan TE Head). Passed TA Bills are pending from 2012 onwards.
3. Request for supply of a new 60 KVA Generator to Palayankottai HO, since the present available
generators with low capacity, are not fulfilling the requirements and they are very old and lost their
life periods. The office is functioning with two floors, with Divisional Office, Sub Divl. office, SBCO and local training centre.
The under mentioned office bearers will be attending the meeting. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for granting special CL and relief to them.
1. Sri. J. Ramamurthy, Circle Secretary, AIPEU Gr TN @ D4, P&T Quarters, Teynampet, Chennai 600 018.
2. Sri. V. Jothikumar, Regional Secretary, AIPEU GR.C ,SR at Nagal Nagar P.O., Dindigul Dn.