Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi, dated the 09th June, 2016
All Heads of Circles.
Subject: Agitation by All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ relating
to issues of CBS, Finacle, CIS.
I am directed to bring to your notice that the All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ would be organizing an Agitation on the issues relating to CBS, Finacle and CIS (copy of circular enclosed). The programme of agitation is as follows:-
10th June, 2016 - Demands Day – Demonstration at Divisional/ Branch levels
17th June,2016 - Dharna in front of Circle Office
30th June,2016- Demonstration in front of Dak Bhawan & issue of strike notice.
2. The major demands put forth are as under:
i) Provide additional servers and solve the Finacle problem.
ii) Increase the bandwidth as per the requirement.
iii) Implement the decision of Directorate on Business hours.
iv) Drop the Memos & Charge sheets issued due to Finacle minor mistake.
v) Implementation of action on all the points put forth in the CHQ letter
3. It is requested to look into the demands and take necessary steps to tackle the agitation as per instructions issued by the Department time to time. Further adequate security arrangements may be made for the safety of Departmental property, particularly the sophisticated equipments including AMPC, Server etc. and to see that the employees willing to perform their duties are not harassed/prevented from entering office to perform duty by the agitating employees.
4. This may please be given wide circulation at all levels. The receipt of this letter may also be acknowledged.
( V. Ramaswamy )
Assistant Director General (SR & Legal)
1. DDG(FS) and DDG (Technology) to look into the issues & take necessary action.
2. ADG (GA). It is requested to make necessary security /police arrangements on 30th June, 2016 in respect of Dak Bhawan.