No. P3/ BMM/ CCR dt. 03.09.2016
The Postmaster General,
Chennai City Region,
Chennai 600 002.
Sub: Subjects for bi-monthly meeting with the PMG,CCR for the ensuing meeting- Reg.
The under mentioned item of subjects are proposed to be taken up for discussions with the PMG, CCR during the ensuing bi-monthly meeting. The same may kindly be entertained.
Pending item :-
1. Request to fill up the post of Care Taker at Chennai GPO by P.A.cadre, since the Post sanctioned for the Care taker is from the Postal assistant cadre for this office and it is not interchangeable.
New items :-
1 1. Request to settle the problems in moving out PSD stock to Circle office premises and further problems in present PDS located in CSD area.
There is a proposal to keep all the non-moving / idle stock of Competition Post cards and Aerogramme etc to C.O. premises, by closing in gunny bags numbering about thousand, ignoring the fact that all the stock including the non –moving items reflect in the daily stock report which is signed by the PA, Supervisor, AAO and the Superintendent for having accepted the responsibility of the stock. Keeping the part of stock far away from the CSD, is high risk signing on the daily report.
Solution requested:-Keeping all the stock at the CSD itself or deduct the outgoing stock from the daily report of CSD.
Providing separate rest rooms as required.
Checking of strength of the building before loading the PSD forms on the first floor.
Order for observing same attendance and weekly off for both offices.
2. Request for issue of plastic ID cards to all the staff in the changed e-governance/Social environment as in the case of supply of new electoral plastic voter id by the Govt. instead of issuing old type pre-printed paper ID cards.
3. Supply of new Hot and Cold water dispenser to Major LSG/HSG / PM Grade offices. Though taken up by the Divisional unions and not acceded to in many Divisions. Eg. T. Nagar HPO ground floor where more than 70 deptl./GDS/CL are working, which was agreed upon by the SSPOs., Chennai City Central Division, but not supplied and pending for long , though taken up in several Monthly meetings .
The under mentioned office bearers will be attending the meeting. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for granting special CL and relief to them.
1. Sri. J. Ramamurthy, Cir Sec, AIPEU Gr TN @ D4, P&T Quarters, Teynampet, Chennai 600 018.
2. Sri. A. Veeramani, Circle Fin. Sec., AIPEU GR.C ,TN at Anna Road HPO 600 002.