BI MONTHLY MEETING DATE POSTPONED - DATE NOT ANNOUNCED TILL TIME
No. P3/BMM/SR dt. 22.8.2016
The Postmaster General,
Madurai 625 001.
Sub: Subjects for the bi-monthly meeting with the PMG, SR on 29.08.16 - Reg ….
The under mentioned item of subjects are proposed to be taken up for discussions with the PMG, SR during the ensuing bi-monthly meeting. The same may kindly be entertained.
1. Request to extend transfer to headquarters unit/office under immunity grounds to the newly elected Divisional Secretary, Ramanathapuram Division - election hld on 8.5.2016. He is working at Tiruvadanai LSG SO at a distance of 60 Kms. Though represented and taken up by Divisional Union, the SPOs., RMD is not inclined to give transfer saying one reason or the other.
2. Request to make arrangements to provide one Mail van from Madurai MMS to Tirunelveli Division in place of the one which was sent for FC work 5 months back, since the another mail van available at that Division is also under disrepairs and the estimates are pending with higher ups. In these places one private Mail Van on Sivagiri Schedule is engaged at the cost about Rs 3400/- daily. In the another route, in the local schedule one private van is engaged at the cost of Rs 1900/ - per day. Since cost for the private vans are very heavy for the past several months than that of the repairing charges and the private vans are running without covering the top which causes damages to the mails, the mail van which is found spare at MMS, Madurai may be diverted, till such time the repairing works undertaken.
3. Request to implement the business hours of all P.O.s under Southern Region vide the Dte. order No.27-46/2015-PO dt. 7.1.2016 and in consonance with the RJCM decision in the meeting dt. 28.7.2016 under subject No. 5 , resultantly with CPMG, TN Circle order No.TCA/53-3/2012 dt. 18.8.2016.
The under mentioned office bearers will be attending the meeting. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for granting special CL and relief to them.
1. Sri. V. Jothikumar, Regional Secretary, AIPEU GR.C ,SR at Nagal Nagar P.O., Dindigul Dn.
2. Sri. Michael Sahayaraj, Divisional Secretary, AIPEU Gr.C, Dindigul Dn., Dindigul.