No. P3/ BMM CR dt.15.9.2016
The Postmaster General,
Trichirappalli 620 001.
Sub: Subjects for bi-monthly meeting with the PMG, CR - Reg.
The under mentioned item of subjects are proposed to be taken up for discussions with the PMG, CR during the ensuing bi-monthly meeting. Since the Circle Secretary and Regional Secretary are away from HQ to attend the Federal Council Meeting at Guwahati from 07.09.2016 and joined duty only on 14.9.2016. The communication from R.O. regarding the BMM is reached only on that day. Due to this, there is delay in sending of the subjects. Hence the subjects same may kindly be entertained.
Old items :-
i) Stepping up of pay cases.
ii) Item No.3 Feb.2016. Request to restore the original mail arrangements in MMS from Kumbakonam to Mayiladuturai line -
Not settled till date.
1. Request to implement the business hours of all P.O.s under Central Region vide the Dte. order No.27-46/2015-PO dt. 7.1.2016 and in consonance with the RJCM decision in the meeting dt. 28.7.2016 under subject No. 5, resultantly with CPMG, TN Circle order No.TCA/53-3/2012 dt. 18.8.2016.
2. 2. Fixing of targets to individual officials working in Central Region including GDS for taking PLI/RPLI policies for 1 lakh up to 40 years of age and for 50 thousands above 40 years of age instead of canvassing from public through Agents and field officers.
3. Non conducting of monthly meeting by the SSP/SPs of many Divisions. Eg. Thanjavur and Karur divisions. SSP Thanjavur conducted monthly meeting only after 3 months and SP Karur conducted after 7 months.
The under mentioned office bearers will be attending the meeting. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for granting special CL and relief to them.
1. Sri. J. Ramamurthy, Cir Sec, AIPEU Gr TN & APM (SA/cs), T. Nagar HPO, Ch. City Cent. Dn.
2. Sri. R. Kumar, Regional Secretary, AIPEU GR.C ,CR at Pudukkottai HPO, Pudukkottai Dn.