இனியாவது தபால்களின் தேக்கமும் கால தாமதமும் குறையுமா ?
Implementation of Redesigned Network for First & Second Class Mail: Review of Bag Closing Pattern regarding.
O.M. No. 30-7/2012-D dated 07.08.2013.
Reference is invited to Directorate O.M. even number dated 01.02.2012 regarding implementation of the redesigned network for First Class mail followed by OMs of even no. dated 21.03.12 and 28.09.12 with respect to manner of sorting and bag closing by Business Post Centres (BPC) and Mail Business Centres (MBCs) handling outward bulk mail only. Attention is also drawn to the Directorate O.M. no. 30-19/2012-D dated 09.05.2012 regarding implementation of redesigned network for Second Class Mail.
2. The manner of closing of bags between mail offices as prescribed under redesigned network for First and Second class mail was under review at this Directorate and it has now been decided that all L 1 and L 2 mail offices situated within a circle would be permitted to close bags for each other with respect of First Class (unregistered and registered) and Second Class mail in addition to the pattern of bag closing prescribed earlier. Thus, the revised arrangement, the pattern of bag closing would be as under:
(a) All L-1 mail offices will close direct bag for each other. All L-1 and L-2 mail offices situated within a circle will close direct bag for each other. An L-1 office will also close bags for all L-2 offices as well as delivery post offices mapped /attached to it.
(b) All L-2 offices attached/mapped to an L-1 office can close bags for that particular L-1 office. Now an L-2 mail office will also close direct bag for all other L-1 and L-2 mail offices of the same Circle as well. An L-2 office will also close bags for all delivery post offices mapped to it.
(c) In case of inter-Circle mail, any demand for exceptions in terms of closing of bags between one mail office and another, which in not prescribed under the redesigned network, would continue to be approved by the Directorate. However, as an exception, all L-1 and L-2 mail offices geographically falling under Assam and NE Circle may close bags for each other as communicated earlier in July 2012.
3. The First Class unregistered and Registered bags to be closed between L-1 offices, between all L 1 and L 2 offices situated within a circle, between L-1 office and L-2 offices mapped to it and vice versa, and between L-1/-2 offices and post offices mapped to them and vice versa will be traded as “Due Bags”. These would be no due bags in case of second class mail.
4. CEPT Mysore would make necessary changes in R-Net mapping release the revised script to all circles immediately.
5. The existing instructions with respect to bag closing by Business Post Centres would continue.
6. Circles may issue revise the Due Mail and Sorting list at the mail offices concerned immediately.
Director (Mail Management)