Friday, April 15, 2016

Model Application Form to be submitted to Divisional Head by the Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service

Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 Years of Service can get their Pension refixed w.e.f. 1.1.2006 by submitting an application to the Head of Division like SSPOs / SPOs / SSRMs/ SRMs etc!

All Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service for whom pro-rata pension was fixed from 1.1.2006 are now eligible for fixation of full pension as per the orders of DoP&PW dated 6.4.2016. Therefore all such Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service can apply for refixation and get the arrears also from 1.1.2006. 

Model Application Form as  prepared by AIPRPA is given below - Comrades can download it and fill up and submit to respective Divisional Heads. Divl/Branch Secretaries are requested to take up this campaign among our pensioners and help them to submit their application forms:

Application Model:


The Senior Superintendent of Post Offies / RMS,


Sub: - Request for revision of my pension as per the orders issued by 
           the Department of Pension and Pensioner Welfare.

Ref: - 1. Department of Pension and Pensioner Welfare Notification
          No. 38/37/08 -P&PW (A) dated 06.04.2016
 2. My PPO No.______________________________


            I was retired from service on superannuation / medical invalidation / compulsory retirement while working as__________________ on _______after completing __  years of service. My pension was fixed on pro-rata basis as per orders in force at that time. Department of Pension and Pensioner Welfare has now issued a notification (under reference) in which it has been laid down that "It has now- been decided that the revised consolidated pension of pre-2006 pensioners shall not be lower than 50% of the minimum of the pay in the Pay Band and the grade pay (wherever applicable) corresponding to the pre-revised pay scale as per fitment table without pro-rata reduction of pension even if they had qualifying service of less than 33 years at the time of retirement".

            I request that my pension may please be refixed as per the above notification and arrears paid to me from 01.01.2006.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,