No. P3/BMM/WR dt. 16.09.2015
The Postmaster General,
Coimbatore 641 002.
Sub: Subjects for bi-monthly meeting with the PMG, WR on 28.09.2015 - Reg.
The under mentioned item of subjects are proposed to be taken up for discussions with the PMG, WR during the ensuing bi-monthly meeting. The same may kindly be entertained.
The old items pending unsettled may kindly be added with the new subjects.
1. Request to provide adequate infrastructure / basic maintenance works at various offices in WR. For eg.
a) Non supply of Laser printers to CBS migrated offices leading to preparation of LOTs etc. manually
which defeats the very purpose of introduction of higher technology. Eg. Bhavani kudal S.O. in
b) Non supply of generator to Nambiyur S.O. under Gopi HO for long and even the UPS is non
functioning. This has been taken up in the earlier BMM but no settlement till time.
c) Request for replacement of water pipe lines which are in damaged condition and leaking everywhere
at Gopi Staff Quarters since the same were installed decades back.
2. Request for settlement of CBS/CIS connected problems. Eg.
a) Poor network connectivity at Menesi S.O. under Dharmapuri Division, now pressurized for immediate
migration on 29.9.15, just like Buddireddipaatti S.O. This will create problems and will hamper
customer services very badly. This may be postponed immediately.
b)In adequate man power provided to PLI/RPLI branch at Coimbatore HO leading to pendency
inviting public complaints.
3. Request for dequarterisation of Post Offices which are ineligible for dwelling
1. B. Agaram and Bommidi P.O.s in Dharmapuri Division.
The under mentioned office bearers will be attending the meeting. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for granting special CL and relief to them.
1. Sri. J. Ramamurthy, Circle Secretary, AIPEU Gr TN @ D4, P&T Quarters, Teynampet,
Chennai 600 018.
2. Sri. A. Rajendran, Regional Secretary, AIPEU GR.C ,WR at Tirupur North P.O., Tirupur Dn.